Search This Blog

Translate

Total Pageviews

Friday, 30 June 2017



Back when I was thirteen, I awoke from a dream with a need to write. I thought it was because I was having very vivid dreams. I wrote from the stories and visions that I was waking up with but through time I came to realize, the ideas and stories couldn't have possibly come from my own imaginings. I came to this conclusion for a couple of reasons. One is the strange markings on my body that I was waking up with. They were three fingered scratches. The other reason was the implants under the skin of my left leg. It started with one. I tried to cut and dig it out, but another would appear. I have three now. I am 45 years old now and I have written many stories.

You can check them out on Amazon.com



I can also remember more than just stories. It's not much more, but I have had intelligent creatures telepathically install stories into my mind. Their voices are forgotten, but their message is an echo in my thoughts. They said my stories are designed to be a benefit to mankind. They wanted the story, Genation to be specifically titled 'Genation,' because this is a trigger word. Alien abducted people will hear or read this story title and recognize it somehow. "They will be drawn to it." I was told.

The story is entertaining and insightful but its deeper hidden meaning will be significant to abductees who are looking and waiting for it.

If you think you are one of these abductees, please let me know. I was also told what the word Genation would mean to an abductee, so tell me what Genation means to you and I will recognize you.

This has consumed my life as I know it. I am a slave to the will of these creatures, whatever they are. I think this is my purpose on this planet. You might think it is all just made up, that's fine, I really don't know what to think of it at all. I just deal with it and write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We promise to read as many comments as we can. Feel free to write to us below.

There was an error in this gadget